What is Invisalign?
Invisalign clear braces are an orthodontic alternative to traditional braces. Instead of using wire or metal to straighten teeth, Invisalign uses a series of plastic, virtually invisible aligners.
If you want straight teeth, but worry about drawing unnecessary attention to your teeth while you talk, or feeling self conscious about your braces, Invisalign clear braces may be the orthodontic treatment that you have been searching for.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign braces are clear and unnoticeable. With Invisalign you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing that you are wearing braces.
Unlike traditional braces, there are many benefits to Invisalign:
- The Invisalign is completely removable.
- You will be able to brush and floss your teeth easily while still be able to enjoy all of the foods that you love.
- Invisalign requires less orthodontic appointments than traditional braces.
- With Invisalign clear braces, you’ll be able to chart your progress every time you switch aligners. We encourage patients to take pictures of their teeth week-to-week and watch their teeth become straighter over time.
- Each Invisalign is custom-made to fit perfectly over your teeth and to achieve optimal comfort.
- Invisalign treatments are often shorter than traditional braces treatments. Some treatments can be completed in less than a year and a half.
- Because Invisalign braces are clear and unnoticeable, Invisalign treatments are perfect for any age!
To find out more about Invisalign clear braces, call our office today at 859-371-4620. We would be happy to schedule an appointment or consultation with Dr. Elliott who can further help you determine if Invisalign would work for you!
Convinced you need to see Dr. Elliott?
Have the liberty and freedom of straightening your teeth with Invisalign by Dr. Elliott! Schedule your appointment today 859-371-4620.